My client, an international payment company, is currently hiring for an Account Manager to support the company's merchant network strategy by building and maintaining strong relationships with acquirers, issuers, payment institutions, agents, merchants, terminal vendors and partners to drive the company's success in the assigned market.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partners including key merchants and implement regular meetings with partners
- Understand the issuing and acquiring market structure in each assigned area and identify the main contacts
- Create and the update of a target list of potential Issuing and Acquirer Partners in assigned markets
- Organize follow up meetings with interested potential Issuing and Acquirer partners to discuss business cases to enable them to become a Licensee
- Support negotiations and follow up meetings on agreements with potential customers
- Prepare and submit reports on Issuing and Acquiring activities and results to the manager as required
- As a contact window for the partners, communicate high level technical queries regarding system development and operations to the customer.
- Coordination of implementation projects
- Support marketing partnerships with companies in the branch's target markets as required utilizing their distribution channels to increase our client's visibility
- Provide induction training and on-going support to team members as required to ensure objectives are achieved.
- Provide administrative support to the business as required to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function.
- Travel within the branch target market and overseas as required; conduct maintenance activities contacting, visiting and follow up with merchants.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in Financial Services and/or Payment Card Industry
- Demonstrable passion for sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage with people
- Commercial awareness
- Demonstrable creative and innovative ability
- Ability to make compelling presentations
- Ability to influence and sell ideas to diverse groups (i.e. acquirers, agents and merchants)
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Business level proficiency in Spanish and English (spoken and written) is required
This is a full time, permanent employed position on a hybrid work model (minimum of 2 days in the office), with occasional travel to the assigned area/market required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.