Our client, a very exciting, fast-growing global healthcare solutions company are currently hiring for an Account Manager who is passionate about sales and digitizing healthcare with a start-up mentality.
Salary: $100-150k base salary (depending on experience) + uncapped commission
- Manages sales of the companies Medical Suite LIS products and services in a fairly large geographic area.
- Develops and executes a successful sales strategy for rapid revenue growth and market share expansion in the assigned territories.
- Contribute to business growth by meeting or exceeding bookings/orders expectations.
- Develops, maintains, and improves relations with accounts to set the company as the preferred supplier.
- Establishes effective communications with appropriate executives and managers to ensure proper sensitivity to sales needs.
- Manages new business development via phone, in person client visits and networking
- Works closely with the global team
- Provides feedback on market trends and development needs
- Accurately completes and maintains sales forecast, customer data and other records in an orderly and timely fashion (SFDC).
- Provides active inputs into local marketing strategies
- Participates in monitoring and reporting on the activities of competitors, potential collaborators, as well as identifying business opportunities.
- Develops and customizes presentations and proposals based on customer needs.
- BS in Life Sciences (Microbiology, Chemistry, Genetics etc) preferred
- Experience in selling informatics solutions
- Requires 2-3 years of sales experience into the healthcare industry (to hospitals/clinics)
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of company's products, software pricing practices, and selling skills.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Self-sufficient attitude, thinking in solutions
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
This is a full time, remote based role with around 25% travel.
Our client offers very competitive benefits and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.