My client, a cloud based SaaS company, with a solution to simplify communication and documentation in construction projects, are currently hiring for an Account Executive to drive growth by focusing on new client development in Spain.
- Actively contact leads and manage the SaaS sales cycle (from acquisition of new customers to presentation to close)
- Maintain existing customer accounts in the region
- Perform product demonstrations (online and face 2 face) and assist potential clients with the onboarding of the software
- Have a strong understanding of data when reporting results
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets and revenue
- Bring a responsible, accurate and results-driven working style to the team
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven track record in sales
- Enjoy pitching, presenting and negotiating deals
- Sociable, sales-oriented and flexible
- Willing and enjoy traveling for work and have a valid class B driving licence
- Love to learn and can motivate yourself to achieve within a busy B2B Sales team
- You have experience with (or are interested in) the IT, construction or real estate industries
- Excellent communication skills - spoken and written Spanish and business English
- You're very comfortable working with PCs and are quick to pick up new software
This is a full time, permanent employed position.
It is a Hybrid role, with 1 day a week required in the office based in Madrid and 4 days remote/ home office.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package as well as exceptional career progression and training prospects.