Our client, a global leader in Data Analytics is currently hiring for an Account Executive to sell monitoring and data solutions and to manage the overall strategic relationships.
- Prospecting and handling high-value prospects and customers. You will contribute to the fast-growing business, and source new opportunities to provide solutions to.
- Build robust territory plan to grow existing accounts and breakthrough at greenfield accounts.
- Driving opportunities for product use cases around data, analytics, and emissions monitoring.
- Work with and mentor Sales Development Reps on your team, to drive new leads and sales.
- You will deliver the technical win and product fit at customer accounts.
- Build customer trust in solutions, which results in customer success in the post-sale.
- 5+ years experience selling Data Analytics SaaS/solutions
- Strong track record of sales performance
- Experience building and selling SaaS, Data and Business Analytics solutions.
- Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams of generalist AEs, product management, and executive sponsors.
- Hands-on, passionate, and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success, focusing on creating value.
- Strong understanding of metrics and KPIs
- Highly visible, excellent communicator and presenter able to gain confidence of c-level audience.
- Ability to build a deep understanding of an enterprise's emissions solutions' needs and guide them to a technical solution.
- Ability to learn, embrace change, and be a team player.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is a 100% remote/home-based role with some national and International travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.