Our client, a leader in HPC storage for business-critical applications, enables customers to solve computing problems, speed innovation and accelerate new product intros. Addressing the Big Data market, all storage products leverage a patented storage operating system to deliver superior performance, data protection, scalability, and manageability. The company's global reach extends to 50 countries with a diverse line-up of fortune 500 companies in key verticals including life sciences, finance, oil and gas, government, research, manufacturing, and aeronautics.
The successful candidate for this job will be an experienced sales professional that has had demonstrated success in developing opportunities and managing them effectively through the full sales cycle. A business acumen that is focused on creating value and return for investment and a deep knowledge of the market opportunity in both HPC and or enterprise storage. This individual will be responsible for developing sales and revenue growth opportunities across Europe and will be expected to execute on the following:
- New account development and growth of existing customers
- Market development in the following HPC verticals: Manufacturing-Automotive, Bio-IT, Bio-Medical, Life Sciences, University, Aerospace, Systems Integration & Hosting, Research Labs and Facilities
- Develop a plan to work with HPC vendors and solution providers to identify new customer opportunities and to enhance Panasas offerings to the HPC marketplace
- Develop a plan to achieve both quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Work effectively with a sales engineer to gain approval for evaluations and awareness of the client's technology and its benefits
- 8-10+ years of successful HPC, Software, Enterprise Storage experience or Enterprise Technologies equivalent
- Thorough understanding of dynamics driving decision and value in HPC research and industry environments
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales objectives and quota
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self starter with strong operational and teamwork skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills
- Experience with remote team configurations for sales and support
- It is desired that candidate will reside in France or the DACH region.
- Fluent speaker in English, French or German
- Desire to work in a growing, dynamic, and competitive environment
- Knowledge of the proper target customers in the assigned territory
This company believes that acquiring, managing, maintaining, and sharing massive amounts of data shouldn't be a frustrating experience. They have built a plug-and-play data storage appliance that runs a high-performance parallel file system on industry-standard commodity hardware to deliver the best price/performance profile in its class, along with set-it-and-forget-it management.
This software has been deployed by Fortune 500 commercial customers and leading government and research agencies in over 50 countries, including Boeing, P&G, NIO electric vehicles, TGS energy exploration, National Institute of Health, Siemens, Harvard Medical School and NASA.