Our client, a fast-growing SaaS eProcurment startup, is looking to hire an Account Executive. You will have the opportunity to be a part of a ground-up go-to-market build and get all the excitement and upside of a real seed-stage startup. You will work the full sale cycle and build lasting relationships at the Enterprise level.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's requirements while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs or interests
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and ensure internal systems are updated
- Follow-up with clients to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of accounts including new sales opportunities
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, the closing process, and keeping and expanding these customers over time
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, the prospects, and the competitors
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business levels of a client's organization
- At least 3+ years of B2B selling experience, specifically with SaaS solutions
- 2+ years in Enterprise selling with a track record closing six figure deals
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment
- Experience working with existing customers to retain and expand them (ie. "Strategic accounts")
- An understanding of technology and technological innovations
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to persuade and influence decision-makers and executives are required
- Ability to run a full sales cycle from prospecting and sourcing deals yourself all the way through contracts, closing and onboarding
- Ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time
This is a full-time permanent position Monday - Friday. As well, a hybrid role with 3 days in the office located in Palo Alto, CA.
Please apply online to be considered!