Our client, a nationally recognised and prestigious organisation, is currently hiring for an UX Designer. You'll be responsible for designing the user experience of our core journeys. You will work alongside, and collaborate with, other talented designers, editors, product owners and developers to deliver an excellent customer experience across all channels. As well as new feature and product design, you will also work closely with the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager to design challenger candidates for split-tests and brief winning versions to developers.
- Designing new features across customer journeys
- Optimising existing experiences to boost visitor engagement and conversion rate
- Validating designs with actionable data from a range of sources
- Contributing to style guides and design system
- Presenting designs and explaining rationale to senior stakeholders
- Proven success in designing for the responsive web and ideally apps
- Demonstrable experience of problem definition and facilitating product discovery across multiple disciplines
- Service design experience a plus
- Knowledge of lean approaches, working closely with optimisation specialists and data analysts to drive evidence-based decision making
- Experience in service design methodology is desirable
- Experience of conducting user testing
- Familiar with working in agile/scrum environments
- Comfortable with understanding and using data and customer feedback to guide design decisions
- Proven experience in a similar UX design role
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.