Our client, based in Theale, is currently hiring for an UX Researcher to be responsible for designing the overall functionality of our customers' online journey, ensuring a market-leading user experience that supports our brand and commercial objectives.
- Represent the customer within our Ecommerce project team, championing usability in everything we do
- Designing new user journeys and updating existing journeys, in order to optimise usability across all web sites and for all device types
- Producing static and interactive prototypes, designs and wireframes as part of the overall project design process
- User testing to iterate and improve designs
- Bring a knowledge of best practice UX and continue to evolve our design process in order to consistently improve the customer experience
- Strong experience in UX design within a successful Ecommerce environment, with a focus on providing designs across multiple device types and leading with Mobile
- User-centric design, usability best practice
- Using data to inform design decisions. Knowing how to gather the right insight to guide designs effectively
- Proficiency with relevant design software, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Axure, Figma
- Web analytics and AB/MV testing tools
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.