Our client, a global leading media and advertising agency, based in London, are currently hiring for a Transformation Project Manager to lead on a variety of transformation projects, from initiation to implementation across HR, Finance & Operations.
- Work on the development and implementation of the defined transformation initiatives, across HR, Finance & Operations
- Provide project management of market transitions through implementation of agreed change management methodologies.
- Maintain the transition plan and build out status reports as per the defined reporting cycles in the program.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor execution of project tasks.
- Actively identify, prioritises and mitigates projects risks and issues.
- Identify project stakeholders, and communicates project progress, risks and issues regularly.
- Monitor project spend against approved budget, anticipates shortages, and resolves financial issues.
- Analyse project internal/external dependencies to ensure that critical path is defined and maintained.
- Strong transformation/change programs/project management experience, gained within large, complex global organisations
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation structure with significant emphasis on collaboration, influence and persuasion.
- Resilient and an ability to navigate through complexity and large amounts of change.
- Formal project management training, including a Project Management certification.
- Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt (preferred) or Green Belt
- Experience in the Media Solutions/Services and/or Advertising industry although not essential, would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full time, contract role (outside of IR35) working Monday-Friday for a period of between 3-6 months which may extend up to 12 months or longer (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.