Technical Support Engineer- London
£30k-£31k Per Annum
Our client, in the Telecommunications industry, are currently hiring for a Technical Support Engineer to be responsible for giving excellent telephone support service, desktop and audio visual for its customers.
You will train & educate customers where needed while promoting IT services and being involved as a technical resource in projects.
- Gain customer feedback making sure that is communicated back
- Making sure you are proactive in changed or new IT services
- Work with the support team providing exceptional services
- Site visits and floor walking activities to the offices
- Provide skilled training and support in meetings
- Using application management tools and software to investigate any issues, gain performance statistics then create reports
- Apply ITIL management processes
- Able to meet deadlines and manage own workload, while working in a team
- Must have a minimum of ITIL v3 foundation level
- Excellent knowledge working with Office 365, Windows 10, Microsoft desktop
- Expert level in Active Directory, Windows Server, Exchange, Group Policy
- Networking skills in DNS, TCP/IP, L2/L3, firewalls and switches
- Knowledge of Audio visual which include interactive screens, audio mixers, PA Systems
- CCNA, CCNP, Cisco or MCSA, MCSE
- Can understand where and when to find technical guides to support and resolve technical issues
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN
This is a Temp to Permanent position working Monday-Friday.
Our client offers an excellent package and excellent career progression prospect