Our client, a nationally recognised and prestigious organisation, is currently hiring for an Senior UX Designer. You'll be responsible for designing the user experience of the apps, working end-to-end from product discovery right through to solution design, plus much more.
- Designing key customer journeys for mobile apps
- Helping to shape the future strategy for the app user experience
- Facilitating co-creation sessions to define the problem and solution space
- Helping to evolve the UI Toolkit in line with latest standards and best practices
- Ability to effectively communicate with app developers with a solid grasp of the technical aspects of mobile app design
- Extensive experience designing leading user experiences for mobile apps (iOS and Android)
- Experience working with working in agile/scrum environments
- Comfortable with understanding and using data and customer feedback to guide design decisions
- Experience in a similar UX design role
- Expertise using tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, AxureRP, InVision etc.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.