Our client, a nationally recognised and prestigious organisation, is currently hiring for a Senior Product & Proposition Manager. You will be responsible for the end-to-end development, launch and management of an exciting new, innovative finance product in the UK. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running to build, launch and manage a new market leading Finance proposition from scratch, within 6 months. Strong possibility this position will go permanent.
- Define the detailed proposition for the Private Lease product.
- Help to select the best 3rd party partners to operate the Private Lease product.
- Work with the chosen partners to create a strong and executable delivery and marketing plan for a pilot launch.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure that our portfolio of products and targeting strategies maximise overall customer lifetime value for the company.
- Define all processes, KPIs and oversight requirements.
- Provide oversight of our partner activities once in market.
- Manage and develop the product from Pilot to a full launch / permanent product line with ambitious targets.
- Provide input to the digital acquisition and analytics team to help promote the portfolio to customers.
- Prior experience in financial services and/or Automotive and/or Telecommunications and/or private leasing - essential
- Demonstrable track record of designing innovative, consumer-centric propositions
- Excel in a complex, fast paced environments with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. portfolio management, strategy development, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills - the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly across functions.
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills with a proven track record in delivering commercial performance.
This is a full time, 6 months fixed term contract position working Monday-Friday. It is extremely likely this position will go permanent after 6 months. Currently working remote until the foreseeable. As and when restrictions ease the role will be 50/50 split between office and home working. Offices are in London.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered