Our client, a not-for-profit/regulatory organisation, is currently hiring for a Senior HR Business Partner. This is a key role which partners an array of Group Directors across specific internal client areas within the company. Critical in providing ongoing insight and feedback from the organisation into the Centres of Expertise as they embed and deliver change to ensure that the People solutions are fit for purpose and are working effectively across the business.
- Be an active partner to your Group Directors and a full member of their leadership team, acting as the collaborative partner between the organisation and the wider P&T team to deliver a cohesive and effective 'fit-for purpose' People strategies, tools and frameworks.
- Partner with the Group Director and Senior Directors as a member of their leadership team to ensure people priorities are supported and are aligned to the wider organisation's strategy.
- Lead the creation and delivery of the People Plans across the client areas, identifying common themes and barriers to effective delivery which are shared as insight into the Centres of Excellence.
- Understand (through curiosity and interest) the organisational unit strategy and priorities, and proactively identify associated people implications and opportunities for improvement. Share this insight with the Centres of Excellence.
- Act as a coach and conscience to the Group Director, providing support, challenge and feedback on their leadership style and impact.
- Manage customer group expectations/demands with People resource, prioritising work to meet the demands of the priorities set out in the People Plan.
- Partnered at a Senior Executive level on people initiatives across the colleague lifecycle.
- Proven track record of creating, shaping, and executing against People Plans (from the centre out and from the business into P&T)
- Able to take Organisational Effectiveness Frameworks and carrying out diagnostics across their client areas.
- Significant knowledge and experience of change management and project management
- High levels of commercial and business acumen, including using data to be able to influence decisions.
- Evidence of excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills: building, strengthening, and influencing relationships at all levels of the organisation, challenging decisions where necessary and with the ability to coach and influence Directors in people issues and the wider people agenda.
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday. This position is on a 12 month FTC (maternity cover) with a possibility it could be made permanent.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.