Our client, the UK's largest communication solutions and cloud provider are looking to recruit a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to build and establish a presence across all relevant digital and social channels for a positive commercial outcome.
- Identify and use tools to improve digital presence to drive online enquiries and to build accurate and insightful understandings of trends and behaviours online and to deliver an improved customer experience
- Managing the digital marketing strategy including SEO, SEM/PPC, email and social media to increase online traffic, brand awareness and boost online enquiries whilst working to specific KPIs
- Day to day running of social media channels and assisting with the planning of the content calendar.
- Create and write content including blogs, videos, whitepapers and infographics etc
- Identify and manage new tools to track and measure the success of the digital marketing efforts, continuously driving improvements
- Upkeep of the new website which is going live in March, including website maintenance, creation of web pages and website content whilst ensuring information is up to date
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience
- Previous experience working in the B2B technology sector is essential
- A good understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Ad tools
- Excellent written communication skills with good editorial judgement
- Previous social media analysis and reporting
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week. This position will be working remotely but will be based in the office when possible.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.