Our client, a leading technology company, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for an Senior Account Manager to be responsible for seeking opportunities to expand the client base within the corporate, retail, entertainment and educational sectors.
- Grow overall sales through new business.
- Exceed monthly sales targets.
- Prepare quotations and proposals to client specifications.
- Attend client meetings and site surveys to capture requirements to ensure client expectations are understood and met.
- Attend regular internal sales meetings in which you will present your sales forecast.
- Build and develop strong relationships with clients.
- An understanding of AV technologies, including VC and UC.
- Must come from a corporate background - having worked for several years either for a corporate business, or managing corporate accounts.
- Proven track record of hitting targets.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar AV sales role. This will be tested as part of the interview process.
- Knowledge of video conferencing, digital signage, meeting room, and classroom AV solutions.
- The ability to qualify leads and develop new clients from a cold start to a successful project outcome.
- The ability to develop long term relationships as a trusted partner.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.