Our client, a growing and ambitious advertising agency based in Windsor, is currently hiring for a Senior Account Manager, to be responsible for managing the day to day running of key client accounts, helping to shape agency responses to client briefs and managing workflow through the agency and client review platforms, with limited support and direction from the senior team, you will be a motivated self-starter.
- Providing regular updates to account team and wider organization (Inc. creative dept) as necessary re. status of projects and workflows etc.
- Sourcing new partners and suppliers, taking necessary steps to get on to system etc.
- Providing regular, timely updates to client teams on status of projects and workflows, outlining key actions and next steps and flagging issues/queries as appropriate etc
- Status reports, contact reports etc.
- Job bags, briefs, timelines etc.
- Take active role on pitch and proposals, and presenting to client teams where appropriate
- Act as brand ambassador within agency, demonstrating a keen understanding of key competitors, data and associated papers, patient advocacy groups/charities and other relevant organisations etc.
- 4-5 years agency or client-side experience essential - either as an account manager, marketing coordinator, junior/associate brand manager etc
- Must have healthcare experience
- Must have worked across a range of therapy areas and with a demonstrated history delivering MCM tactical campaigns etc
- Should have a history of supporting on pitches and larger proposals etc
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Remote working until August 2021 and after it will be 50/50 split, office and home working.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.