Our client, a leading technology company, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for a Sales Support Team Leader who will support and look after a team of 3 Sales Administrators who provide administrative support to the external sales team and the management team, processing sales orders, purchase orders and other requests to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
Mentor a team of 3 internal sales administrators, making sure that our customers are looked after quickly, and efficiently, and that our sales team are supported to deliver their projects and sales. Examples of the tasks carried out by the team are;
- Obtaining pricing from our suppliers, maintaining supplier relationships over the phone and email
- Raising accurate purchase orders on our systems and communicating them to suppliers
- Raising accurate sales orders on our systems, and chasing them up through the sales cycle
- Preparing quotations for regular customers, and maintaining great sales relationships with regular customers to allow the field sales team to look for new business or new opportunities.
- Take part in customer service reviews, to understand how we can improve our offering and act on feedback.
- Great, friendly, telephone manner
- Proven ability to build commercial relationships via phone/email as well as in person
- Competent PC user
- Knowledge of, or interest in, IT and AV technologies to enable constructive conversation with our client base
- Accurate written communication skills
- A strong desire to help our clients, and our internal teams
- Experience in Sales Support/Internal Sales/Project Support/Customer Services, ideally within the IT or AV industry.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.