Our client, a global global pharmaceutical/healthcare company, are currently hiring for a Regional Sales Manager to be accountable for maximising profitability of all accounts in the Midlands and/or Northern regions. In this role you will be responsible for supporting, coaching and developing a team of field based account managers to retain current contracts and increase market share.
- Deliver profitable sales growth and increase market share through the effective management of a team of field sales personnel in line with operating budget and mid-term strategy.
- Leadership of the sales strategy for the region and drive its implementation through the complete product range, specifically deploying a key account management approach to exploit opportunities as they emerge.
- Monitor and report on all sales team metrics and KPIs
- Work closely with the marketing team to input into and subsequently support the marketing strategy to achieve our overall sales and marketing goals.
- Liaise with other relevant departments to ensure the efficient functioning of the sales team.
- Ensure compliance with company processes and external regulatory standards.
- Previous experience gained in a sales management/leadership role in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
- Strong knowledge of the NHS sales processes
- Experince of setting and implenmeting successful sales strategies.
- Strong organisation and people management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Educated to degree level in a commercial, management, legal or pharma or related field, preferred
This is a full time, permanent remote/field based position working Monday-Friday. UK travel required (post-Covid)
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.