MarkJames Search are currently hiring for a Recruitment Administrator to partner the recruiter teams to deliver exceptional talent sourcing support to ensure the achievement of both individual and team targets using a number of proven advertising, search and headhunting techniques.
- Creatively source for high calibre candidates using various tools such as LinkedIn, job boards (Reed, Total Jobs, Indeed etc), search engines and social media channels
- Work closely with recruiters and managers to identify key candidates for temporary/contract opportunities by evaluating candidate skills against specific job description requirements
- Conduct phone interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
- Conduct video interviews to pre-qualify candidates.
- Format CVs in a presentable format and in line with overall company CV quality measures
- Develop and execute targeted LinkedIn project campaigns to attract active and passive job seekers for both open and predicted vacancies
- Create and maintain a pipeline of high calibre temporary and contract candidates for both open and predicted vacancies.
- Review resumes for appropriate skills, experience, and knowledge that are relevant to our position requirements.
- Source and maintain accurate and thorough compliance documentation for all contract workers.
- Act as a trusted advisor to all workers, clients and colleagues.
- Manage weekly temporary staffing timesheet collection and completion via the company's temporary worker online portal
- Liaise with outsourced payroll partner for weekly payment of temporary workers
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner
- Provide a high level of business support to the management team, including ad-hoc administration and projects as required.
- Previous experience of providing high-quality recruitment and/or sales support.
- Able to work at speed, with a high quality of service and delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with people of all levels.
- A can-do attitude and desire to meet individual and team targets.
- A high level of accuracy
- Experience of using MS Office and Adobe packages.
This is a full time, permanent position, working 38 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
This role will be a part office/part home based role, working 2-3 days per week from our office in Theale, Berkshire.
Please apply online for consideration.