Our client, based in Hampshire, is currently hiring for a Quality & Compliance Specialist.
- Maintain and deliver Quality Assessment of all Operational staff ensuring delivery of excellent customer service throughout the customer experience.
- Assess compliance and adherence to the TCF policy, and all other regulatory requirements.
- Assess the effectiveness of the identification and ongoing treatment of vulnerable customers.
- Using the Call Management system assess the Quality of telephone contact via monthly remote telephone monitoring.
- Review the end to end customer journey ensuring a satisfactory customer outcome.
- Evaluate the scale of the sample under review on an individual basis, working with both Team Leaders and Managers to review each individual's requirements.
- At least 2 years mortgage industry experience.
- Working knowledge of both Primary and Specialist servicing functions within Operations.
- Detailed working knowledge of regulatory requirements and best practice methodologies
- Full working knowledge of all Primary and Specialist Servicing Policies and Procedures.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 17:00pm
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.