Our client, a construction company, based in High Wycombe, Bucks, are currently hiring for a Project Coordinator to provide high calibre administration and project support to the Administrative support internal teams and externals clients to ensure projects are completed in line with SLA's.
- Enter, Update and maintain project documents into internal ERP system
- Manage sales order process in the internal ERP system
- Create project folders on sharefile, grant access to all involved and link to internal ERP system
- Issue prestart email, requesting any info required and issue of prestart docs.
- Monitor & chase any info required that is outstanding.
- Assist with client/commissioning/projects teams liaison via telephone & email.
- Raise & Issue quotes to clients and notify accounts team when projects are completed.
- Handover from projects to aftercare teams once project is complete.
- Assist with answering office telephone.
- Assist with general enquiries.
- Assist with general email enquiries & requests.
- Previous experience in a project support or project focused administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship (internal & external) skills
- Strong systems knowledge including MS Office (Advanced Excel & MS Project)
- Knowledge of ERP systems would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to management multiple projects and work well under pressure and to deadline.
- Experience in the Construction, Audio Visual or Commercial Lighting industry would be a distinct advantage.
This is an immediate start full time, permanent, position is working 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration.