Our enterprise client, a nationally recognised and prestigious brand, are currently hiring for a Product Manager to be responsible for leading the business requirements and prioritisation of customer & commercial resolutions.
You will provide subject matter expertise into internal teams on the intended and required behaviour of their products and customer journeys, and act as sponsor/challenger to progress and incident resolution plans.
- Represent the customer value team in projects, by being the project level sponsor and source of business requirements (leveraging detailed/technical subject matter expertise elsewhere in the team where needed)
- Work with Business Analysts to thoroughly and comprehensively document business requirements relating to the intended customer/business journeys and product specifications where these are not currently document and have resulted in an incident
- Drive resolution of incident project actions required from the commercial team, including where needed investigations into customer journey failures via their front end systems
- Work with project and IT teams to assess the most pragmatic solutions and quickest ways to reducing customer harm
- Own and assess the commercial impact of incidents
- Previous experience gained in a consumer focused value, retention and/or pricing role.
- Previous product/proposition positioning, retention and pricing experience
- Experience gained in a cross-functional and recognised brand environment.
- Highly developed analytical and judgement skills.
- Proven ability to coach and influence colleagues, including senior stakeholders.
- Commercially focused to identify pragmatic solutions to issues
- Ability to develop senior management relationships, and to be able to present well at this level
- Strong communication skills with ability to collaborate cross-function
This is a full time, FTC position working Monday-Friday. Flexible working options available.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.