Our client, a global technology business, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Procurement Specialist to work as part of a team that will control and manage one of the largest annual technology spends in the world.
- Manage the Client's Passive Optical Suppliers, aligning pricing with agreed contracts.
- Initiate supplier contract discussions for suppliers whose spend surpasses the threshold.
- Generate and implement efficient category management strategies from data analysis and discussion.
- Identify spend inconsistencies, and work with sourcing teams to decrease exposure/risk
- Prepare and agree contractual negotiation strategies with suppliers to secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement on terms and processes
- Negotiate pricing discrepancies directly with suppliers. Generate spend savings from negotiations
- Improve data management flow process, through SLA reductions and through data accuracy amendments.
- Discover and partner with trustworthy suppliers
- Communicate across sourcing teams on demonstrated improvements and on spend success opportunities.
- Ability to develop strong partnership relationships with peers and clients.
- Team ethos with cross collaboration experience.
- Support and be a major contributor to multiple projects
- Process co-ordinator, governance team support and internal audit programme support
- Day to day engagement with key stakeholders to ensure full compliance of processes and controls
- Process development, controls and day to day management of operational initiatives
- Ensure the highest level of accuracy.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role of data management and sourcing skills.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement
- Work with internal & external stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analysing and interpreting data, proficient in
- Solid judgement with ability to make good decisions
- Good knowledge of ERP systems (SAP an advantage)
This is an immediate start Ltd company/Umbrella contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months, or become permanent, although this is not guaranteed.
In this position you would be responsible for paying all of you own relevant taxes and deductions in country.
This position is working 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for consideration.