Our enterprise client, a nationally recognised and prestigious brand, based in Cardiff, are currently hiring for a BI Analyst to be responsible for the provision of professional high quality Digital and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Manage large databases and front end computer aided and digital systems, seeking insights, business process improvements and automation.
- Use of analytical techniques to clean, transform, analyse and Interpret data using statistical techniques and visualisation tools (Power BI & Excel)
- Contribute to the design and planning process for the new data warehouse and semantic data models, providing estimates on delivery timescales
- Provide timely updates to the BI manager on initial and ongoing delivery, progress, slippage, risks, issues and quality
- Transforming data for analysis, import and reporting tasks.
- Data migration and manipulation
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Assisting with the design, development, coding and technical testing of new and existing systems.
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, and end-users to ensure the solution meets business requirements and is delivered in a timely manner.
- Assisting in managing data feeds.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in an BI Analyst or related role
- Good experience of using Power BI
- Proficiency in DAX and willing to expand skills in both SSAS and Data Modelling
- Experience with SQL Server, TSQL and ETL
- Experience using, configuring and interrogating CRM and backend systems
- Strong experience in Excel
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not essential.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration and benefits package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.