Our client, a global market-leafing media & advertising giant are, are currently hiring for a Platform Account Manager EMEA to provide key clients superior account management, outstanding operational support, and world-class customer service.
- Provide exceptional post-sales key client operational, technical and commercial support.
- Onboarding new clients, training them to be self-sufficient on the platforms and get frequent insights on campaign performance from the account strategy team.
- Develop a clear understanding of all client objectives to deliver a professional service/campaigns
- Ensure clients are provided with all data required and work with other teams to provide this data to the client in a timely manner and action focused to push upsells.
- Ensure continuous sales evaluation and analysing throughout campaigns
- Respond to general and specialised client requests, including billing inquiries, click activity inquiries, performance issues and technical issues
- Work with Optimisation Specialists to proactively optimise campaigns by analysing performance data and making strategic recommendations and adjustments to improve campaign performance.
- Up-sell, renew and up weight campaigns where possible to increase revenue.
- Manage sales renewal strategy for all clients
- Build and manage relationships with internal departments including but not limited to Ad Operations, Account Strategy, Ad Tech, Legal, FinOps, and Credit and collections to ensure a seamless post sales experience for our advertisers from the point of booking right until end of campaign reporting and beyond.
- Previous experience in the digital advertising industry, ideally gained working for an ad-network, DSP, agency or a large brand
- A good understanding of digital advertising, programmatic trading, media buying and planning and advertising ecosystems
- Exceptional communication skills and understanding of the differing cultures in the EMEA region.
- Self -motivated to work in a fast-paced, fun and team oriented environment
- Strong problem identifier and solver
- Strong process, management and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 12 months, with the potential to either extend up to 24 months, or become permanent (although this is cannot be guaranteed)
Please apply online for consideration