Our client, a not for profit regulatory organisation, are currently hiring for a People Operations Associate to support the transformation in the People and Finance teams implementing Workday.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Project team and a third-party implementation partner to deliver Workday to the wider Business in October 2021. You will be joining the team at an important stage to assist with end to end testing before a wider launch to a Champions community for User Experience Testing.
- Extensive experience with multiple Workday modules including HCM, recruitment and absence
- Troubleshooting related to Workday functionality
- End to end testing of business processes
- Reporting defects and retesting
- Supporting in data cleanse and validation activities from current systems
- Experience in undertaking testing to a test script
- Supporting Business Champions with adoption of Workday as part of the Change Programme
- Proficient understanding of HR processes
- In dept technical knowledge and hands-on implementation experience in Workday
- Comfortable dealing with technical information
- Proactively formulate ideas and recommendations for system enhancements and process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: concise, articulate, and confident
- Results-oriented: Highly-organised and driven to succeed
This is an immediate start contract position working Monday-Friday, and is outide of IR35 regualtions.
Our client offers an excellent package and excellent career progression prospect