Our client, a leading financial services company, based in Slough are looking for a Payouts Specialist to join the Finance Team and will contribute to the delivery of high level, customer service by actioning pay out and activate agreements.
- Provide a "right first time" service to the dealers in respect of agreement encoding onto the Proposal Management System
- Review and validate supporting documentation
- Send appropriate messages back to dealers, informing them of additional documentation required for pay out and activation
- Pay out and activate agreements
- Answers inbound dealer and Account Manager enquiry calls in accordance with average speed of answer targets
- Ensures Team Leader is aware of potential issues associated with agreement backlog
- Alerts Team Leader to those Dealers and or Account Managers that are reluctant to review agreement status using the system
- Adhere to formal and regulatory processes and policies
- Review SLA adherence and performance reports
- Such other duties as management may from time to time reasonably require
- Own all customer issues through to resolution
- Work effectively with colleagues in support functions around the business to maximise customer satisfaction
- Minimum of A levels or equivalent
- Experience in the automotive or consumer finance industry essential
- 3 years' experience in a Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time, temporary position looking to be filled as soon as possible. The hours for thi position are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.