Our client, a global big data and software integrations company is currently hiring for a Partner Account Manager in Italy to be part of their EMEA team, covering Italy, Greece and Malta.
The role combines both relationship management and go-to market functions, with the candidate focusing in developing the partner ecosystem with key system integrators as well as supporting all commercial activities with and through partners.
- Ensuring that the partner is able to effectively position and sell the company solutions
- Conduct regular review of regional partner ecosystem, identifying strengths and gaps, as well as recruiting partners across product, industry, and solution focus areas, to ensure a comprehensive and robust ecosystem exists.
- Manage the relationship with partners to support the company understanding of organisational structure, capabilities, priorities, and strategic alignment.
- Provide mutual education between the partner and the company to create a clear plan of shared investment, support, and successful outcomes.
- Deliver on partner initiatives as needed, maintain consistent and transparent reporting on all business issues/opportunities/programs
- Influence and obtain sponsorship from the company's internal groups to support programs at partners, in order drive incremental business opportunities for the company and the partner
- Work with partners to identify new sales opportunities, generate leads, register opportunities, and aligning the company field sales with partner(s) involved in commercial activities.
- Strong experience in Alliance/Channel/Partner sales in the SaaS industry
- Experience of developing strong relationships with leading global System Integrators
- Experience of working closely with SI's to deliver solutions to a public administration focussed customer base, whilst not essential would be a distinct advantage
- Extensive knowledge of partner organisations and operations related to Enterprise Software sales.
- Highly efficient & organised individual
- Excellent time management skills.
- Fluent in Italian and Business-level English proficiency required.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
In-Country and EMEA travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered