Our client, a not-for-profit regulatory organisation, are currently hiring for 5 x Operations Administrators to be responsible for providing effective general administrative support to the Broadcasting and Online Content Groups.
- Providing efficient and effective admin support across a range of Broadcasting and Online Content Group's licensing and enforcement work
- Demonstrating agility by handling various tasks at once
- Accurately and speedily entering data into our databases and workbooks
- Identifying and pre-empting issues, handling and escalating risk.
- Collaborating closely and effectively with other team members, Associates, Senior Associate Managers, Principals, and Directors.
- Keeping stakeholders informed and updated on progress
- Able to take responsibility for effective and timely delivery of high quality and complex administrative work.
- Able to work independently, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability and supporting a culture of collaboration and trust.
- Able to work under pressure and complete multiple tasks correctly and to deadline.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to react to urgent requests whilst managing a busy workload.
- Have strong attention to detail
- Able to work on a range of systems, inputting data accurately and generating documentation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to represent the Team's position on a range of subject areas.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships; sharing ideas, information and knowledge to support collaborative working between colleagues.
This is an immediate start contract position for 6-8 weeks, which make extend and/or become permanent although this is not guaranteed.
Our client offers an excellent package and excellent career progression prospect