Our client, a world leader in intellectual property services, based in Buckinghamshire, are looking for an Office Administrator to join their growing production department. This role will sit within the production team and they are responsibl for overseeing the progress of all orders through the production process from the preparation of documents through to dispatch.
- Editing a wide variety of texts and images into a range of languages, which have numerous layout guidelines and client specific requirements to adhere to. Editing translations in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Trados, Worldserver
- Doing all you can to ensure that you meet all of the client deadlines and flagging up any potential issues as soon as possible
- Being responsible once a week for dispatching completed documents to the clients electronically, i.e. email, encryption, portal upload
- Being responsible once a week for printing/formatting documents ready for proofreading (on this day you will work 9am-5:30pm).
- Opportunity for growth and development within the Production department
- English language skills - degree would be desireable
- Sharp eye for detail
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Microsoft Word skills are essential and DTP skills would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently within a large team while at the same time keeping up the line of communication with your supervisor, regarding any issues which may affect us meeting client deadlines
- Full training will be given on our in-house systems such as KestrelPro and Trados
This is a full time, permanet role working Monday-Friday 10am-6:30pm. My client offer a competative benefits package and genuine career development opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.