Our client, a global global pharmaceutial/healthcare company, are currently hiring for a National Account Manager to manage partner relationship sales across the UK business.
- Deliver profitable sales growth, optimised margin and increase market share through the effective management of all channel partners.
- Drive and implement the sales strategy according to the company strategic plan.
- Management of all National NHS and Private sector framework supply.
- Reviewing and agreeing on product pricing in conjunction with Supply Chain.
- Monitor and report on all sales metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure compliance with company and regulatory processes
- Act as a key member of the sales leadership team
- Strong channel/partner sales and relationship management experience in the healthcare/pharmacuetical (or related) sector
- Degree or equivalent in a business or related area preferred
- String organisation and time management skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all staff, customers and suppliers.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This position will be a remote/field based role with regular travel to partner sites in the UK as required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.