Our client, a thriving, global corporation, is looking for a Marketing Manager to take responsibility for implementation of the Marketing strategy across the region and support the achievement of annual financial targets.
- Champion defined product lines within the region; represent and influence these product lines at a global level.
- Support the development of and lead the implementation of a new global marketing strategy for designated product line.
- Support the development of the EMEAI annual operating plan within the broader planning cycle and long-range plan for the product line.
- Acquire and analyse relevant market, industry and competitive data, communicate results to Sr. Management and make recommendations for marketing programs that create value for current and future Afton products in the marketplace.
- Working in consultation with the R&D team, develop and present new product and market opportunities.
- Develop Product line analysis and make recommendations for modifications to the product portfolio to meet marketing and profitability targets.
- Coordinator global marketing review of product portfolio pricing for designated product line.
- Work with pricing team to monitor and manage pricing activity.
- Support the sales team with the preparation of business propositions, product differentiation strategies, training material and market trend updates as required
- Work in cross-functional teams to monitor and develop tactics to achieve marketing and profitability targets. Maintain effective communication with other team members to ensure that direction is understood by all and efforts are co-operative and complementary
- Work with Marketing Communications team to develop communication, promotional and sales support material. Consult with R&D, business and external affairs to ensure accuracy and protection of proprietary data.
- BA degree in marketing, business or science related field
- Strong, relevant work experience in a marketing environment
- Formal Marketing qualification (BA degree / CIM)
- Proven record of success in a full mix B2B marketing / Business Management role
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to lead and influence internally and externally to achieve agreed objectives
- Initiative to drive value in the areas where assigned
- Use effective team working to ensure successful completion of projects
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to assimilate large amounts of data, develop insight and articulate a clear way forward
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work under pressure to achieve business goals
- Effective project management skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to quickly changing business environment
The role is working Monday - Friday with regular travel within the EMEAI region to other offices and to customers, as well as to the US.
Please apply online to be considered.