Our client, a global technologies company, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a Marketing Manager to develop and deliver online and offline campaigns to drive lead generation and revenues for sales teams.
- Proactively assist with the development of the annual marketing plan, updating the plan regularly as the year progresses and the plan is delivered.
- Ensure the lead generation aspects of the plan are consistent and complementary to other marketing activities, such as events, product launches and PR activity
- Develop and deliver campaigns that support lead generation for my client business lines, including IT, Unified Communications, Print, Mobile and Content Services
- Deliver a consistent stream of qualified leads and a pipeline of potential revenue to the business
- Utilise SalesForce, Pardot and Dotmailer to deliver professional and effective email campaigns
- Leverage existing customer datasets and take the lead on the acquisition of prospect data to support the lead generation program.
- Identify and engage with opportunities throughout the organisation for lead generation, such as returns data, customer services enquiries and warranty data
- Marketing campaign management and lead generation experience, ideally in a B2B technology environment
- Competence with business and marketing data
- A good understanding of lead generation tools and techniques
- Ability to analyse data and information
- Able to work effectively and supportively as a part of a team, able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working closely with both direct and indirect sales teams
- Salesfoce & Pardot experience would be an advantage
This is a full time, permanent, position working Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.