Our client, a leading IT and Telecoms provider, based in Isleworth, is currently hiring for a Marketing Administrator to support the busy marketing team in coordinating and delivering marketing activities focusing particularly on CRM management support, data handling, reporting and monitoring campaign management.
- Day to day management of the CRM system (Salesforce) including lead processing, uploading data, running reports, data cleansing, list creation, adding in new contacts and accounts and campaign management
- Use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to source new prospects and contacts
- Complete monthly marketing analysis reports using Salesforce and Excel. Liaise with the sales team on the progression of leads
- Raising and tracking marketing related purchase orders and invoicing against the marketing budget
- Helping to produce presentations and proposals, marketing collateral and literature including design, co-branding, supplying logos and stock photography
- In normal times attending events including set up and close down with the occasional overnight stay
- 2-3 years administrator experience working in an office
- Previous experience of using Salesforce is beneficial but not essential
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week. This position will be working remotely but will be based in the office when possible.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.