Our client, a rapidly growing marketing agency, based in Windsor, are currently hiring for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing team. The Account Manager will work directly with the Account Director to raise the level of the full service offering. The AM will be responsible for delivering projects that exceed client expectation, whilst working to motivate and inspire the team.
- Retain and grow accounts
- Work with clients to develop strategy and tactical implementation
- Take brief from client and work with team to assist in delivery of projects
- Ensure high quality projects are delivered to client on time and on budget
- Plan and implement efficient processes and systems within the account handling team to ensure delivery
- of client projects
- Work with client to ensure projects have a rapid and smooth progress through client approval system
- Ensure strong financial administration of projects and accounts
- Seek to grow existing business
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ability to grow and maintain agency supplier network
- Degree (ideal but not essential) life science or marketing/medical
- Pharmaceutical sales, marketing, PR, market research, medical writing, ad agency
- Advertising agency experience
- Experienced user of PromoMats, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Suite
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. My client offer a competative benefits package and genuine career development opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.