Our client, a leading FinTec company, based in City of London, is currently hiring for an Manager, Global Managed Services who will be operationally responsible for the clients managed services offering and who is able to run globally, their growing managed services offering.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor to ensure retention and growth in the services
- Manage multiple customer opportunities through the entire business cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary
- Act as a lead on service delivery, management and coordination for PaSS and other services
- Create, manage and improve standards and procedures within the department
- Ensure working practices are well defined, and operations proceed with minimal disruption using technology and experience to improve efficiency as appropriate
- Liaise with internal functions including Sales, Product Management, Engineering, IT, Operations and subject matter experts to facilitate success
- Been responsible for running a Software Managed Services department for 4 years or more
- Previous experience taking a new/existing product to market via a managed service model
- Strong experience in hosting and cloud technologies with a solid understanding of how to create and maintain a world-class managed service offering
- Knowledge of financial services data processes and the use of reference and pricing data
- The ability to identify areas in financial services where managed service solutions might be beneficial and work with internal stakeholders to expand the managed services capabilities
- You will have worked with Cloud industry and associated technologies. Ideally you have used one of the following AWS/Azure/GCP/OCI platforms;
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.