Our client, a leading technology business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for an Junior Account Manager to work in partnership with the other members of the CSP and Enterprise New Business team to achieve agreed personal and group sales targets for nominated accounts.
- Ownership of a sales target for the nominated customers.
- Maintain and periodically report on pipeline and ensure CRM is up to date.
- Ownership of the lead generation for CSP and Enterprise including coordination of third party consultants/agencies.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining reports on leads and contacts
- Engage directly ("cold calling", email etc) and qualify new leads.
- Work in partnership with the other New Business team members to generate and maintain customer and prospect dashboard.
- Act as a primary point of contact for key nominated customers contacts, tasked with developing the sales relationship with these contacts with the goal of becoming a trusted advisor.
- Works with customers and prospects to understand their requirements and qualify opportunities for new sales.
- Good general standard of education including GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths.
- 3 - 5+ Years sales experience working in a front-line sales role. Ideally in the IT arena (software, hardware and/or services)
- Ability to own key customer relationships and deliver the highest level of professional standards.
- Can competently construct and manage the commercials for high value (£100k's) opportunities and ensure proper governance internally by working to published processes and with the business leaders and finance/legal teams.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise high volumes of customer requests and maintain excellent quality standards and communication with the wider sales team.
- Goal orientated with the ability to construct a plan of action for review, when faced with a challenge to deliver new sales objectives.
- Ability to evaluate customer raised problems and take ownership on behalf of the company and the customer. This includes coordinating with the wider business teams to ensure satisfactory.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm. This position is 50% office and 50% travel based.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered