Our client, a leading pensions consultancy, based in Reading is currently hiring for a Investment Consultant to lead client relationships, providing them with the advice they need to solve their problems.
- Being responsible for all aspects of the management of a portfolio clients:
- Building really strong relationships with our clients and working with those trustees of companies to help solve their investment/risk management challenges;
- Designing innovative investment strategies including growth portfolio design, liability hedging portfolios and cash flowing matching portfolios;
- Leading the delivery of advice at client meetings and helping clients decide what action to take;
- Working the Investment Consulting team to ensure our advice is produced to the highest quality.
- Leading research teams to undertake idea or manager research to help us buy and implement ideas to solve our clients' problems.
- Working with the asset transition team to assist with asset transition projects from inception through to completion.
- Checking transition project plans and associated timelines and calculating associated estimated costs.
- Preparing and checking investment manager documentation required for account opening and executing transition activity.
- Passionate about investments and investing
- Strong desire to accelerate the development of other team members
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Commitment to client service
- Direct experience of providing investment consultancy to UK pension schemes
- Ability to identify fee generating opportunities and achieve revenue targets
- Effective organisation skills and ability to manage and prioritise workload including the ability to manage multiple tasks to demanding timeframes
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.