Our client, a OEM that supplies to the construction sector, based in High Wycombe, are currently hiring for a Internal Sales Co-Ordinator to support the external sales team and their customers with preparing and issuing of quotations.
- Prepare and issue quotations. Ensure they are technically understood, quoted in line with the specification and tender enquiry and returned in a timely manner.
- Prepare project specific documents including technical submissions, schematics.
- To issue a weekly report of enquiries received.
- Manage the company EMS system ensuring all clients details are added correctly.
- Keep a library of up to date technical submittals and product data sheets.
- Support with client project details and add to the company vault.
- Attend project handover meetings when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be able to show a flexible and adaptable approach.
- Time management skills, with the ability to review, organise and prioritise.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal team members.
- Confident in communicating at all levels.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 17:00. This position will be based in High Wycombe on a full time basis.
Please apply online for consideration