Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a HR Business Partner to provide tactical and strategic support in partnership with Senior Managers, across the assigned countries, to maximise the contribution of the workforce to their business goals.
- Drive business initiatives through consultation with executives and collaboration with solution providers to generate solutions that improves organisation performance and effectiveness.
- Driving regular effective communication within client groups and/or regions to share business vision, update on progress against plan and manage change.
- Lead on business change, support managers in making change happen.
- Drive organisational change and rationalisation.
- Analyse needs of internal client groups and manage installation and customisation of HR products & services
- Coach, counsel, mentor & motivate, trust & empower others to lead openly and effectively, particularly senior members of client groups
- Utilise technology to meet needs of distributed work force.
- Purchase and/or commission services for client group as required.
- Support performance management planning, recognition planning and engagement planning.
- Research and present people metrics with recommendations to drive the client group and/ or region to its goals.
- Specific projects & team assignments
- Commissioning work from HR service providers and roll out of people solutions.
- Overseeing operational people matter
- Manage employee relations cases across regions/client groups.
- We're looking for solid experience of having previously worked in a leading edge company in the technology, retail or digital media space.
- Business focussed, and being seen as the lead on the country people agenda being able to create engaging people solutions.
- An astute business focussed HR person with gravitas, you'll need exceptional influencing skills.
- Business insight. Leadership presence. Outstanding judgement. And considerable self-motivation.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend to 24 months and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This contract is only available on a PAYE Umbrella or Sole Trader basis. Ltd company engagement is not an option.
Please apply online to be considered.