Our client, a global market-leading online media company are currently hiring for a HR Advisor to acts as the first point of contact for all internal clients.
This role is responsible for the support of our internal clients by providing them with quick, friendly and accurate information in relation to all of our HR services, policies and systems, allowing our clients to focus on what matters most to them.
- Answer questions in the queue in the Service Now system.
- Manage, track, close and report progress on HR issue resolution.
- Set and manage customer expectations and educate on available self-service capabilities as appropriate.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve basic HR issues.
- Take on one or more point of contact role to support an HR project or initiative.
Our client is seeking a HR Advisor to join their HR team as they continue to expand and grow our customer support teams globally. This is a client facing role working directly with our managers and employees.
- HR generalist knowledge, with at least 2-4 years experience in a client facing HR role, preferably supporting other European markets.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a continuous improvement mentality.
- Ability to solve issues in a decisive way, exercising good judgement.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner with multiple HR colleagues, partners and clients internationally.
- Fluent Hebrew & English with strong written communication skills in respect of both languages
- Educated to degree level (BA/BS Degree)
- Experience with HR Management Systems. (Workday, Service Now)
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office.
This is an immediate start interim contract for 12 months and is based on a self-employed contract.
This contract is a 100% remote/home based role with no travel required. Flexible hours are accommodated.
Please apply online for consideration.