Our client, a growing and ambitious advertising agency based in Windsor, is currently hiring for a Graduate Account Executive. You will be responsible for supporting the senior team with the day to day running of key client accounts, helping to shape agency responses to client briefs and managing workflow through the agency and client review platforms.
- Providing regular updates to senior account team and wider organization (Inc. creative dept) as necessary re. status of projects and workflows etc
- Providing regular updates to agency/project partners re. status of projects, workflows, timelines and finances etc.
- Providing regular, timely updates to client teams on status of projects and workflows, outlining key actions and next steps and flagging issues/queries as appropriate etc
- Assist in upload of materials to client review platforms (e.g. PromoMats)
- Act as brand ambassador within agency, demonstrating a keen understanding of key competitors, data and associated papers, patient advocacy groups/charities and other relevant organisations etc
- Understand the role and responsibilities of various codes of conduct and where these are relevant across accounts and projects
- Passionate, Creative, Organised, Flexible
- 0 to 1 years agency or client-side work experience preferable
- Degree in science, business or marketing preferable
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. Remote working until August 2021 and after it will be 50/50 split, office and home working.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.