Our client, a computer software company, are currently hiring for a Full Stack Developer based in Zeist, Netherlands.
- As a developer you work on the development of the Tangelo content management platform.
- You are part of a small team and therefore you are an all-rounder and flexibility are required from you.
- You will design and implement new functionality for both back-end and front-end and be busy tying together different techniques.
- Revision of the UI, replacement of the database and the introduction of automated testing are high on the agenda.
- In addition, each release is jointly tested and documented, and you are ready to answer support questions from our team of implementation engineers.
Extensive experience with:
- Java (Java 11, Rest services, JAX-RS, Data persistency)
- HTML, CSS/Sass
- Test methodology, JUnit
Preferably knowledge of:
- Oracle PL/SQL
- XSLT, XQuery
- At least an HBO diploma;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- a drive to write code which is structured, maintainable and flexible;
- good communication and analytical skills (good command of Dutch and English in word and writing).
What motivates you?
You love discovering new techniques, balancing complex technology and functionality with the aim of creating the perfect experience for the end user. You like to work closely together with colleagues, you are critical and look beyond your own work area.
This is a full time, permanent employed position.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.