Our client, a global Plc business, are currently hiring for an FP&A Manager to to drive continuous improvement in the reporting and planning processes across the Group, evolving and adapting analysis to the requirements of the business.
The FP&A team also supports full year and half year results processes and produces and contributes to various financial presentations for both internal and external stakeholders, including analysts presentations.
- Manage Group FP&A relationship with divisional teams and Divisional CFOs including analysis of monthly performance, forecasts, and budgets
- Lead the coordination and consolidation of reporting across Group FP&A - delivering reporting for Executive team, Board, and wider management on monthly performance, forecast, budget and long-term planning
- Monitoring performance, risks, opportunities, initiatives, KPIs and trends within the business
- Lead monthly Divisional trading reviews with Divisional and Group finance leadership teams
- Establish effective working relationships across the business and senior management team including Divisional CFOs and Investor Relations
- Set the framework, guidance and instructions for monthly reporting, forecasts and budget process
- With the support of the Financial analyst, provide the necessary information and analysis to support the presentation of information to the market and investors, including announcements and Q&A to support Investor meetings and co-ordinate all information for the Group
- Lead the development of KPIs, reporting and insights for new revenue streams, products and initiatives to support the growth of the business
- Work closely with Finance Systems team to ensure the development of reporting in meeting the developing needs of the finance team
- Manage and develop one Finance Analyst and contribute to the development of the wider FP&A team by coaching and mentoring
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels
- Strong influencing skills, including the ability to communicate complex financial technical matters to non-technical people
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and produces quality outputs to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- IT literate with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
This is an immediate start interim contract for 4 months and falls inside of IR35 regulations
This contract is a 100% remote/home based role with no travel required. Flexible hours are accommodated.
Please apply online for consideration.