Our client, a leading technology business, based in Basingstoke, is currently hiring for an Enterprise New Business Leader to be responsible for developing opportunities in selected accounts (territory) already known to the client and for developing strategic new business for the clients primarily within the Enterprise Market (currently Large and Medium size Private Companies) advised by the Sales Management team.
- Identifying and winning strategic new business opportunities with New Clients.
- Develop account plans to establish & build on new or existing dormant relationships across your portfolio of Accounts.
- Achieve your personal sales and margin target in both new and existing clients.
- Plan, agree objectives and attend customer meetings to present the value proposition of the solutions at C-Level within your accounts.
- Determine strategic client needs and identify ways of further optimising account growth, this could include teaming up with other account managers to cross fertilize technologies.
- Accurately identify growth potential within your portfolio by regular account planning and relationship mapping sessions, in accordance with the Sales methodologies.
- Work with the Marketing Team to identify targeted campaigns to generate further business opportunities.
- Proven / Relevant New Business Sales track record within the ICT Technology Marketplace
- Demonstrable consistent track record of overachievement against target in a current New Business or Sales Development role
- Confident and skilled at presenting to people either on a one to one basis or to large groups
- Experience of delivering detailed Tender responses and articulating Value Propositions
- Passion for leading edge technology and ability to articulate how those technologies are able to solve business challenges.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.