Our client, a world leader in intellectual property services, based in Buckinghamshire, is currently hiring for an Digital Marketing Manager to build and develop the digital marketing function, increase qualified traffic to the website and to develop new campaign initiatives that reach and engage target audiences.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and implement successful digital marketing programmes from inception
- Website maintenance - experience with Wordpress would be an asset
- Paid search including display ads and PPC
- Own, drive and deliver digital marketing campaigns. A strong appreciation of marketing automation tools will be essential, ideally recent and broad knowledge of Hubspot
- Create management reporting. Experience of Google Data Studio, Search Console, Tag Manager will be an advantage
- Comfortable with planning and implementing organic and paid social media marketing strategies
- Degree in marketing and/or digital marketing training would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- A blend of analytical and creative, with a strong eye for detail and ability to problem solve
- Possess excellent planning, organisation and communication skills and comfortable keeping track of multiple projects streams
- Have an excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight
- A solid understanding of Wordpress, Google Ads and Google Analytics platforms
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 17:30
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.