Our client, a leading publisher, based in Oxford, is currently hiring for an Digital Marketing Analyst to support digital content strategy across a suite of websites and the delivery of multi-channel content marketing campaigns.
- Interpretation of traffic and behaviour data across multiple websites and campaigns, including reporting to key stakeholders and making recommendations for action;
- Supporting the Content Manager on prioritising optimisation and web development tasks based on maximising return on effort and investment;
- Research and gap analysis to inform the creation and optimisation of content in key subject areas, including reporting and tracking against competitors;
- Keyword research and tracking, including delivery and reporting on associated PPC and digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience in a similar content or digital marketing role, using an evidence-based approach to guide activity;
- Using Google Analytics to collect relevant data;
- Ability to interpret data to draw useful insights, including presenting complex information in a concise and understandable way for a mix of stakeholders;
- Delivering effective PPC campaigns;
- Experience of using SEMrush or equivalent SEO tool;
This is a full time or part time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, full time or minimum 3 days per week, part time.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.