Our client, a rapidly growing creative agency, based in High Wycombe, are currently hiring for a Digital Designer to join their growing team. The Digital Designer will be responsible for delivering immersive creative content and experiences for clients all over the world.
The successful applicant should have experience in…
- The adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign essential, all others would be beneficial)
- A creative mind, ready to take on exciting briefs and translate them into incredible immersive online experiences
- A fun, pro-active and engaging personality - We deliver great work, but to do that you must enjoy it and get stuck in so this is essential
- A willingness to learn and a confidence to ask questions, and challenge ideas.
- Client facing meetings - Passionately explaining your online experiences to clients
- Understanding and examples of responsive website design
- Understanding and examples of user experience and user interaction design
- Working alongside a development team to deliver your web experience
- Nice to have XD or Sketch UX experience too
This is a full time, permanent role working Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, my client also offers great benefits such as; flexible working hours, competitive salary, regular work socials and events and potential global travel.
Please apply online to be considered.