Our client, an enterprise technology company, based in Reading, are currently hiring for a Customer Success Administrator to support Customer Success Managers in processing customer requests as well as internal operations.
- Support the Customer Success team in processing customer requests related to contract
- changes (transfers, renewals etc.) as well as account level changes (name, address etc.)
- Assist with the backlog of internal system related activities (data mapping and
- Contact customers for additional information related to tasks and projects
- Actively cooperate with related stakeholders and teams across the organization.
- Knowledge and experience related to Salesforce, 1ERP and similar environments
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong communicative verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication, listening and troubleshooting skills
- Well-developed time management and prioritisation skills
- Structured "can-do" approach to open matters and tasks in a demanding environment
This is an immediate start contract role which will run for a minimum period of 6 months, with the potential to either extend up to 12-24 months, or become permanent (although this is cannot be guaranteed)
Please apply online for consideration