Our client, based in Fleet, is currently hiring for a Customer Service Specialist - Arrears to manage customer accounts through early identification of financial distress by pro-active customer contact.
- Contact all customers where potential hardship/vulnerability is identified and where the direct debit fails for payment collection.
- Contact customers in arrears by telephone and/or in writing; through relevant questioning establish the customer circumstances and reason for the payment shortfall and endeavour to reach a sustainable solution for payment and wherever possible avoid enforcement action.
- Implement forbearance measures at the earliest opportunity.
- Through case management, build and maintain the customer relationship for all customers in arrears building a financial profile whilst gathering information from the customer in order to negotiate a sustainable payment plan.
- Act with integrity, due skill, care and diligence in all dealings with customers and 3rd parties
- Adhere to procedures to implement best practice; challenging when necessary in line with Arrears Consultant mandate, escalate where appropriate.
- Previous experience of working within a mortgage collections environment.
- Previous experience of working successfully within a busy team, whilst interacting with colleagues with a view to providing excellent customer service
- Driven to provide excellent customer outcomes.
- Teamwork & Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Interpersonal/Communication skills & telephone manner.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 17:00pm
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.